Jump to Main Content
- Gómez, José A.; Ben-Gal, Alon; Alarcón, Juan J.; De Lannoy, Gabrielle; de Roos, Shannon; Dostál, Tomáš; Fereres, Elias; Intrigliolo, Diego S.; Krása, Josef; Klik, Andreas; Liebhard, Gunther; Nolz, Reinhard; Peeters, Aviva; Plaas, Elke; Quinton, John N.; Miao, Rui; Strauss, Peter; Xu, Weifeng; Zhang, Zhiqiang; Zhong, Funing; Zumr, David; Dodd, Ian C.
- International soil and water conservation research 2020 v.8 no.1 pp. 1-14
- European Union; agricultural land; crop models; cropping systems; curriculum; decision support systems; farming systems; hydrologic models; issues and policy; long term experiments; occupations; satellites; socioeconomics; soil; soil management; stakeholders; water conservation; water shortages; watersheds; China
- ... This article outlines the major scientific objectives of the SHui project that seeks to optimize soil and water use in agricultural systems in the EU and China, by considering major current scientific challenges in this area. SHui (for Soil Hydrology research platform underpinning innovation to manage water scarcity in European and Chinese cropping systems) is large cooperative project that aims t ...
- Sriyana, Ignatius; De Gijt, J.G.; Parahyangsari, Sri Kumala; Niyomukiza, John Bosco
- International soil and water conservation research 2020 v.8 no.1 pp. 35-46
- gender; hydrologic models; management systems; planning; soil; stakeholders; villages; water conservation; water resources; watershed management; watersheds
- ... In the current study, we examine the Indonesian government’s watershed management program, which was established in 2001. In 2005, the Coordination Team for Rescue of Water Resources (CTRWR) was established to execute the program on a national level. However, at the time, field implementation was a sectoral interest due to the lack of program integration. To this end, the Indonesian government pro ...