Jump to Main Content
- Poblete-Echeverría, C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Irrigation science 2012 v.30 no.6 pp. 485-497
- buds; crop coefficient; eddy covariance; evapotranspiration; field experimentation; flowering; fruit set; growing season; microirrigation; models; multispectral imagery; shoots; valleys; vineyards; Chile
- ... A field experiment was carried out to evaluate the METRIC (mapping evapotranspiration at high resolution with internalized calibration) model to estimate the actual evapotranspiration (ETa) and crop coefficient (K c) of a drip-irrigated Merlot vineyard during the 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 growing seasons. The Merlot vineyard located in the Talca Valley (Chile) was trained on a vertical shoot positio ...
- Poblete-Echeverría, C., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Irrigation science 2019 v.37 no.4 pp. 461-467
- Olea europaea; carbon dioxide; deficit irrigation; experimental design; fruit set; growing season; irrigation management; olives; orchards; phenology; stomatal conductance; trees; water potential; water shortages; water stress; Chile
- ... Many irrigation strategies have been proposed in olive orchards to overcome both increasing water scarcity and competition for water with other sectors of society. However, threshold values of stomatal conductance (gₛ) and stem water potential (Ψₛₜₑₘ) for use in designing deficit irrigation strategies have not yet been adequately defined. Thus, an experiment was conducted to determine gₛ and Ψₛₜₑₘ ...