Jump to Main Content
- Cosciani-Cunico, Elena; Dalzini, Elena; Ducoli, Stefania; Sfameni, Chiara; Bertasi, Barbara; Losio, Marina-Nadia; Daminelli, Paolo; Varisco, Giorgio
- Italian journal of food safety 2015 v.4 no.3
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Escherichia coli O157; bacteria; cheesemaking; cheeses; cooking; food pathogens; manufacturing; milk; raw milk; ripening; starter cultures; Alps region; Italy; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The behaviour of Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli O157:H7 was studied during the manufacture and ripening of two traditional Italian Alps cheeses. Each cheese type was manufactured in a pilot plan from raw cow milk (without the addition of starter cultures) artificially inoculated with L. monocytogenes and E. coli O157:H7 to a final concentration of about 4 log CFU/mL. The pathogens wer ...
- PubMed Central:
- Corda, Arianna; Mara, Laura; Virgilio, Sebastiano; Pisanu, Margherita; Chessa, Giannina; Parisi, Antonio; Cogoni, Maria Paola
- Italian journal of food safety 2014 v.3 no.2
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; loci; Salmonella; Hepatovirus A; Escherichia coli O157; Norovirus; heavy metals; Helix aspersa; cadmium; snails; Clostridium perfringens; atomic absorption spectrometry; markets; Italy; Sardinia; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... With this study, 28 pools of snails of the genus Helix, respectively Helix aspersa (n=24) and Helix vermiculata (n=4) were analysed. They were taken from snail farming and stores. The snails were from Sardinia, other regions of Italy, and from abroad. All the samples were examined as pool looking for these microbiological target: Salmonella spp., Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli O157, Clos ...
- PubMed Central: