Jump to Main Content
- Uslinawaty, Zakiah; Muin, Musrizal; Putranto, Beta; Suhasman, Suhasman
- Journal 2017 v.14 no.1 pp. 74-78
- Dendrocalamus asper; adverse effects; bamboo products; bamboos; carbon dioxide; construction materials; durability; manufacturing; solvents; supercritical fluid extraction; temperature; vascular bundles; wood
- ... Supercritical carbon dioxide (SC-CO₂) as a carrier solvent is becoming an alternative and environmentally sound method in the preservative treatment of wood and wood-based products. The potential of this new method has never been explored for its suitability in manufacturing laminated bamboo products which are widely used as construction materials for either indoor or outdoor purposes. The current ...
- Iswanto, Apri Heri; Aritonang, Wulandhari; Azhar, Irawati; Supriyanto,; Fatriasari, Widya
- Journal 2017 v.14 no.1 pp. 1-8
- Eucalyptus; bagasse; bamboos; bark; bending strength; biomass; cellulose; durability; mixing; modulus of elasticity; modulus of rupture; ovens; particleboards; raw materials; urea formaldehyde; water content; wood
- ... The decrease of wood supply leads to find out the alternative raw material for particleboard production derived from non-woody cellulose materials, one of the promising material is sorghum bagasse. However, the strength properties of particleboard manufactured from this biomass tend to be low. This research was to evaluate physical, mechanical and durability properties of sorghum bagasse-particleb ...