Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Zhou; Li, Xu; Feng, Shiling; Liu, Jing; Zhou, Lijun; Yang, Ruiwu; Ding, Chunbang
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2018 v.13 no.4 pp. 391-398
- acid value; antioxidant activity; exposure duration; fatty acid composition; herbal tea; leaves; microwave treatment; oils; oxidation; peroxide value; polyphenols; polyunsaturated fatty acids; China
- ... Hawk tea and camellia oil widely consumed in China. In this work, the addition of 3 hawk tea extracts, namely hawk bud tea extract (HBE), hawk primary leaf tea extract and hawk mature leaf tea extract (HME), to camellia oil was evaluated as potential antioxidants against oxidation under microwave heating. Quality parameters (acid value, peroxide value, K₂₇₀ and K₂₃₂), fatty acid composition, total ...
- Cao, Yongqing; Xie, Yin; Ren, Huadong
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2018 v.13 no.4 pp. 403-406
- Camellia reticulata; alpha-tocopherol; beta-sitosterol; cooking fats and oils; fatty acid composition; linoleic acid; linolenic acid; lipid content; oleic acid; palmitic acid; seed oils; solvents; squalene; stearic acid; China
- ... Camellia reticulata is a typical Camellia species used for the production of edible oil in Southwest China. Here we analyzed the fatty acid composition and bio-active compounds including tocopherol, sitosterol and squalene in C. reticulata oil. The oil mainly comprises 72.78–75.52% oleic acid, 11.40–12.58% palmitic acid, 6.91–8.01% linoleic acid, 2.29–2.98% stearic acid, 0.33–0.52% linolenic acid. ...