Jump to Main Content
- Li, Qi-Lin; Deng, An-Jun; Ji, Ming; Li, Zhi-Hong; Chen, Xiao-Guang; Qin, Hai-Lin
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.12 pp. 1137-1153
- aldehydes; benzene; cell lines; cytotoxicity; formic acid; lipophilicity; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; organobromine compounds; sanguinarine; sodium borohydride; structure-activity relationships
- ... A method was developed to synthesize 2,3:7,8-di(alkylenedioxy)-extended analogs of quaternary sanguinarine chloride. 1-Bromo-2-bromomethyl-3,4-alkylenedioxy benzenes and 6,7-alkylenedioxynaphthalen-1-amines were synthesized first. Reactions to construct the target compounds with these two series of synthons involved alterations on a published method for synthesizing 2,3,7,8-tetraoxygenated derivat ...
- Wang, Ling-Yan; Tian, Ye; Qu, Yu-Hong; Wu, Yu-Zhuo; Li, Yan-Cheng; Li, Rui; Lin, Peng-Cheng; Shang, Xiao-Ya; Lin, Sheng
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.12 pp. 1129-1136
- Litsea cubeba; branches; cell lines; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytotoxicity; ethanol; glycosides; inhibitory concentration 50; monoterpenoids; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sesquiterpenoids
- ... A new sesquiterpenoid ester glycoside (1) and a new monoterpenoid ester glycoside (2) have been isolated from an ethanol extract of the twigs of Litsea cubeba. Their structures were elucidated by extensive 1D- and 2D-NMR experiments, and the absolute configurations were determined by chemical methods, specific rotation, and a combination of experimental and theoretically calculated electronic circ ...