Jump to Main Content
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.5 pp. 477-487
- arteries; calcium; calcium channels; endothelins; endothelium; indomethacin; nitric oxide; potassium channels; potassium chloride; quercetin; serotonin; vasodilator agents
- ... The aim of this study is to investigate the vasorelaxant effect of quercetin on cerebral basilar artery in vitro and provide a preliminary discussion concerning the underlying mechanisms. Using a DMT-isolated micro vessel system, quercetin was found to exhibit a vasodilatory effect on basilar arteries contracted by potassium chloride (KCl), endothelin-1 (ET-1), and 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT). The ...
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.3 pp. 277-291
- antineoplastic activity; breast neoplasms; colorectal neoplasms; human cell lines; humans; lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; sinomenine
- ... A series of new sinomenine derivatives were designed, synthesized, and evaluated in tumor inhibitory activity, such as human triple negative breast cancer cell line (MDA-MB-231), glioma cell line (A172), human lung cancer cell line (A549), human colon cancer cell line (HCT-8). The modifications were carried out on rings A and C of the sinomenine by esterificating on phenolic hydroxyl with good yie ...