Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Ying; Hao, Yan-Li; Mai, Xiao-Yan
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 319-324
- Solidago canadensis; chemical composition; chemical structure; hamsters; high fat diet; lignans; lipemic effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Two new compounds, 8-dehydroxymethylvisanol (1) and 9-O-[3-O-acetyl-β-d-glucopyranosyl]-4-hydroxy-cinnamic acid (4), together with two known lignans, visanol (2) and 9-aldehydevibsanol (3), were isolated from the 80% EtOH extract of Solidago canadensis. The structures of the two new compounds were elucidated on the basis of 1D, 2D NMR, and mass spectral analysis. All the lignans exhibited moderate ...
- Ji, Teng-Fei; Li, Jin; Liang, Chun-Hui
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 332-336
- Ammopiptanthus; branches; chemical composition; chemical structure; glycosides; isoflavones; spectroscopy
- ... Two new isoflavone glycosides, ammopiptanosides A and B, have been isolated from the 95% EtOH extract of the twigs of Ammopiptanthus nanus (M.Pop.) Cheng f., together with six known compounds, and their structures were characterized by spectroscopic methods and compared with the data in the literature. ...