Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Jian-Bo; Li, Guo-Yu; Huang, Jian; Wang, Hang-Yu; Zhang, Ke; Wang, Jin-Hui
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 400-403
- chemical structure; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; triterpenoids
- ... A new tetracyclic triterpenoid compound named as mastichinoic acid A (1) was isolated from Mastich. The structure was established as 3,7-dioxo-11β-hydroxy-5α-tirucalla-8,24(Z)-dien-26-oic acid by various spectroscopic techniques including MS, 1D, and 2D NMR and HRTOFMS. ...
- Fu, Yin-Dan; Li, Zhen-Lin; Pu, She-Ban; Qian, Shi-Hui
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 363-367
- Scolopendra; chemical structure; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; quinolones
- ... Two new compounds, 5β-pregnane-2α,6α,20(S)-triol (1) and 8-hydroxyl-3-methoxyl-2(1H)-quinolone (2), were isolated from Scolopendra multidens Newport. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic methods including 1D and 2D NMR and HR-TOF-MS. ...