Jump to Main Content
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2011 v.13 no.9 pp. 817-825
- anti-inflammatory activity; glycosides; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; nitric oxide; structure-activity relationships
- ... The synthesis of gaultherin (1) and its analogs was carried out to provide 11 glycosides under phase-transfer catalytic conditions. The activities of all synthesized compounds were evaluated by nitric oxide production inhibitory assay in vitro. Methyl 2-O-(4-O-β-d-galactopyranosyl)-β-d-glucopyranosylbenzoate (5f) showed significantly anti-nociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects by the evaluation ...
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2011 v.13 no.10 pp. 884-894
- Salvia; active ingredients; advanced glycation end products; animal disease models; aorta; blood coagulation factors; blood serum; cell viability; diabetes mellitus; endothelial nitric oxide synthase; high fat diet; intraperitoneal injection; malondialdehyde; oxidation; oxidative stress; protective effect; rats; salvianolic acid; streptozotocin
- ... Salvianolic acid A (SalA) is one of the main active ingredients of Salvia miltiorrhizae. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of SalA on the diabetic vascular endothelial dysfunction (VED). The rats were given a high-fat and high-sucrose diet for 1 month followed by intraperitoneal injection of streptozotocin (30 mg/kg). The diabetic rats were treated with SalA (1 mg/kg, 90% puri ...