Jump to Main Content
- Yong-Chao Li; Jing Yang; Xing-Gang Wu; Xin-Juan Xu; Qing-Yun Fu
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2015 v.17 no.8 pp. 788-792
- Cornus officinalis; ethyl acetate; inhibitory concentration 50; iridoids; leaves; lung neoplasms; spectroscopy
- ... Three new iridoids, cornifins A–C (1 – 3), together with a known iridoid, were obtained from EtOAc layer of leaves of Cornus officinalis . The structures of new compounds were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analyses. Compound 2 showed weak inhibitory activity against lung cancer cell line A-549 with IC ₅₀ value of 29.1 μM. ...
- Xin Wang; Chong-Hui Liu; Jin-Jie Li; Bo Zhang; Lin-Lin Ji; Xiao-Ya Shang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...