Jump to Main Content
- Xin Wang; Chong-Hui Liu; Jin-Jie Li; Bo Zhang; Lin-Lin Ji; Xiao-Ya Shang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...
- Qian Wei; Qin Wang; Chen-Zhi Sun; Tian-Yi Yu; Xin-Jia Yan; Jun Li; Jie Wei; Chang Li; Yue-Hu Pei
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2020 v.22 no.9 pp. 803-809
- Forsythia suspensa; cytotoxicity; ethanol; fruits; glycosides; human cell lines; inhibitory concentration 50; lignans; neoplasm cells; phytochemicals; spectral analysis
- ... Phytochemical investigation of 95% ethanol extract of the fruit of Forsythia suspensa resulted in the isolation of two new furofuran lignan glycoside derivatives pinoresinoside A (1) and phillyrigeninside A (2), along with three known ones. Their structures were established based on extensive spectroscopic data analyses and comparison with literature data. Absolute configuration of 1 was determine ...