Jump to Main Content
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2019 v.21 no.11 pp. 1052-1067
- active ingredients; active sites; biological assessment; drugs; enzyme inhibitors; epoxidation reactions; honokiol; influenza; polyphenols; sialidase; structure-activity relationships; viruses
- ... Honokiol, a natural polyphenol, which was reported to have satisfactory influenza neuraminidase (NA) inhibitory activity, was structurally modified. Twenty-three compounds were synthesized and the ortho-effects in the epoxidation and hydrolyzation reactions were studied. The derivatives were evaluated for NA inhibitory activity and the benzoylhydrazone derivatives showed much better anti-NA activi ...
- Du, Guan-Hua, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2011 v.13 no.10 pp. 884-894
- Salvia; active ingredients; advanced glycation end products; animal disease models; aorta; blood coagulation factors; blood serum; cell viability; diabetes mellitus; endothelial nitric oxide synthase; high fat diet; intraperitoneal injection; malondialdehyde; oxidation; oxidative stress; protective effect; rats; salvianolic acid; streptozotocin
- ... Salvianolic acid A (SalA) is one of the main active ingredients of Salvia miltiorrhizae. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of SalA on the diabetic vascular endothelial dysfunction (VED). The rats were given a high-fat and high-sucrose diet for 1 month followed by intraperitoneal injection of streptozotocin (30 mg/kg). The diabetic rats were treated with SalA (1 mg/kg, 90% puri ...