Jump to Main Content
- De-Ling Wu; Yang-Kui Wang; Jing-Song Liu; Xun-Cui Wang; Wei Zhang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2012 v.14 no.4 pp. 342-347
- Buddleja lindleyana; fruits; glycosides; neuroprotective effect; neurotoxicity; spectroscopy; triterpenoids
- ... Two new triterpenoid glycosides, mimengosides H (1) and I (2), were isolated from the fruits of Buddleja lindleyana Fort. Their structures were determined by extensive spectroscopic methods. Neuroprotective effects of these isolates against 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium ion-induced neurotoxicity in PC12 cells were evaluated. Pretreatment with compound 1 had potential protective effect in a concentra ...
- Xin Wang; Chong-Hui Liu; Jin-Jie Li; Bo Zhang; Lin-Lin Ji; Xiao-Ya Shang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...