Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Yong-Fen; Ma, Hong-Mei; Chen, Gang; Wang, Hai-Feng; Xiang, Zheng; Feng, Qing-Mei; Hua, Hui-Ming; Pei, Yue-Hu
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2016 v.18 no.10 pp. 945-951
- Patrinia villosa, etc ; chlorogenic acid; glycosides; mass spectrometry; quinic acid; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... A new sesquiterpene lactone glycoside (1) and a new quinic acid methyl ester (2) were isolated from Patrinia villosa , together with another two known compounds chlorogenic acid n -butyl ester (3), 3, 4-di- O -caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester (4). Their structures were established using 1D/2D-NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, and comparing with spectroscopic data reported in the literature. ...
- Gao, Liang; Zhang, Lin; Wang, Li-Ming; Liu, Jiang-Yun; Cai, Pei-Lie; Yang, Shi-Lin
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2012 v.14 no.4 pp. 333-341
- Patrinia, etc ; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; methanol; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oleanolic acid; triterpenoid saponins; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Phytochemical investigation of methanol extract from the whole plants of Patrinia scabiosifolia Fisch. resulted in the isolation of three new triterpenoid saponins (1–3) along with twelve known triterpenoids (4–15). The structures of the new compounds were established as 11α, 12α-epoxy-3-O-β-d-xylopyranosyl-olean-28, 13β-olide (1), 11α, 12α-epoxy-3-O-β-d-xylopyranosyl-(1 → 3)-α-l-rhamnopyranosyl-( ...