Jump to Main Content
- Niphadkar, Sonali; Rathod, Virendra
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2018 v.8 no.2 pp. 90-103
- Boswellia serrata; anti-inflammatory agents; ethanol; microwave treatment; solutes; solvents
- ... Acetyl 11 keto β boswellic acid (AKBA) is anti-inflammatory agent obtained from oleoresin gum of Boswellia serrata. In the present study microwave assisted extraction (MAE) technique has been employed for extraction AKBA. Firstly MAE was optimized using one factor at a time approach by selecting different parameters such as solvents type, microwave power (W), extraction time (min), solute to solve ...
- Menaceur, Fouad; Benchabane, Ahmed; Hazzit, Mohamed; Baaliouamer, Aoumeur
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2013 v.3 no.1 pp. 87-96
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Juniperus phoenicea; alpha-pinene; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; butylated hydroxytoluene; chemical composition; essential oils; ethanol; gallic acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrodistillation; leaves; microwave treatment; quercetin; small fruits; solvents
- ... Essential oils of Algerian Juniperus phoenicea L. obtained from leaves and berries by hydrodistillation (HD) and from berries by Solvent Free Microwave Assisted Extraction (SFMAE) were investigated using both capillary GC and GC-MS techniques. The monoterpene hydrocarbons constituted the most prominent group of constituents (43.2-86.5 %) in the three essential oils with α-pinene (34.4-80.8 %) as t ...