Jump to Main Content
- Diers, Brian W.; Kim, Ke-Seung; Frederick, Reid D.; Hartman, Glen L.; Unfried, Jair; Schultz, Sarah; Cary, Troy
- Journal of Plant Registrations 2013 pp. 1
- Glycine max; Phakopsora pachyrhizi; agronomic traits; backcrossing; cultivars; genes; germplasm releases; parents; plant breeding; seed yield; seeds; soybean rust; soybeans
- ... Soybean rust (SBR; caused by Phakopsora pachyrhizi Sydow)is a threat to soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] production worldwide. Although SBR has not caused widespread damage in North America, the crop is still threatened by the disease because most cultivars in production are susceptible. We backcrossed the SBR-resistance genes Rpp1, Rpp1-b, Rpp?(Hyuuga), and Rpp5 into the maturity group (MG) II ex ...
- SoyBase and the Soybean Breeder's Toolbox