Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hongde; Wei, Hong; Wang, Yong; Tang, Huiru; Wang, Yulan
- Journal of Proteome Research 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 3801-3808
- biochemical pathways; energy; gene expression; genes; green fluorescent protein; indicator species; kidneys; liver; metabolism; metabolomics; mice; nucleic acids; phenotype; transcription (genetics); transgenic animals; urine
- ... Enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP) is a widely used biological reporter. However, the effects of EGFP expression in vivo are still unclear. To investigate the effects of EGFP transgenic expression in vivo, we employed an NMR-based metabonomics method to analyze the metabonome of EGFP transgenic mice. The results show that the metabonomes of urine, liver, and kidney of the EGFP transgenic mi ...
- Martínez-Aguilar, Juan; Molloy, Mark P.
- Journal of Proteome Research 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 3679-3688
- biomarkers; breast neoplasms; cell lines; colon; colorectal neoplasms; disease course; gene expression; genes; human diseases; humans; messenger RNA; models; molecular weight; monitoring; neoplasm cells; protein isoforms; proteins; proteome; sequence homology; stable isotopes
- ... In humans, the S100 protein family is composed of 21 highly related low molecular weight (∼10 kDa) proteins. These proteins are known to have diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive value in a variety of cancers, but their small size and high sequence homology present a challenging scenario for quantitative bioanalytical procedures. Here, we developed a multiplexed, label-free selected reaction mon ...