Jump to Main Content
- Danzer, Carsten; Eckhardt, Katrin; Schmidt, Alexander; Fankhauser, Niklaus; Ribrioux, Sebastien; Wollscheid, Bernd; Müller, Lukas; Schiess, Ralph; Züllig, Richard; Lehmann, Roger; Spinas, Giatgen; Aebersold, Rudolf; Krek, Wilhelm
- Journal of Proteome Research 2012 v.11 no.3 pp. 1598-1608
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; biomarkers; diabetes; drugs; glucose; glycoproteins; homeostasis; humans; insulin secretion; islets of Langerhans; mice; protein kinases; proteinases; proteome; proteomics; surface proteins; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Cell surface N-glycoproteins provide a key interface of cells to their environment and therapeutic entry points for drug and biomarker discovery. Their comprehensive description denotes therefore a formidable challenge. The β-cells of the pancreas play a crucial role in blood glucose homeostasis, and disruption of their function contributes to diabetes. By combining cell surface and whole cell cap ...
- Mallipeddi, Srikrishnan; Kreimer, Simion; Zvonok, Nikolai; Vemuri, Kiran; Karger, Barry L.; Ivanov, Alexander R.; Makriyannis, Alexandros
- Journal of Proteome Research 2017 v.16 no.7 pp. 2419-2428
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; agonists; antagonists; binding sites; cannabinoids; chemical bonding; cysteine; drugs; humans; immunoaffinity chromatography; ligands; lipid bilayers; mass spectrometry; models; mutants; peptides; protein structure; proteome; proteomics; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Cannabinoid 2 receptor (CB2R), a Class-A G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR), is a promising drug target under a wide array of pathological conditions. Rational drug design has been hindered due to our poor understanding of the structural features involved in ligand binding. Binding of a high-affinity biarylpyrazole inverse agonist AM1336 to a library of the human CB2 receptor (hCB2R) cysteine-subst ...