Jump to Main Content
- Scrivens, James
H., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Proteome Research 2014 v.13 no.3 pp. 1702-1712
- Culicidae; Semliki Forest virus; arthropods; biogenesis; cell lines; chemical composition; cryo-electron microscopy; dissociation; enzymes; glycoproteins; glycosylation; mass spectrometry; models; polysaccharides; progeny; protein structure; proteome; rodents; virion; virus transmission
- ... Cross-species viral transmission subjects parent and progeny alphaviruses to differential post-translational processing of viral envelope glycoproteins. Alphavirus biogenesis has been extensively studied, and the Semliki Forest virus E1 and E2 glycoproteins have been shown to exhibit differing degrees of processing of N-linked glycans. However the composition of these glycans, including that arisi ...
- Scrivens, James H., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Proteome Research 2012 v.11 no.9 pp. 4755-4763
- Methylocella; bacteria; fractionation; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methane; pH; propane; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; quantitative analysis; succinic acid
- ... The proteome of the bacterium Methylocella silvestris has been characterized using reversed phase ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (UPLC) and two-dimensional reversed phase (high pH)–reversed phase (low pH) UPLC prior to mass spectrometric analysis. Variations in protein expression levels were identified with the aid of label-free quantification in a study of soluble protein extracts from ...