Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Ling; Shou, Jian-yao; Gill, Rafaqat Ali; Guo, Xiang; Najeeb, Ullah; Zhou, Wei-jun
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2019 v.20 no.1 pp. 71-83
- acetolactate synthase; antioxidants; barley; biomass; biosynthesis; branched chain amino acids; chlorophyll; culture media; enzyme activity; herbicides; photochemistry; photosystem II; plant height; protein synthesis; seedlings; soil
- ... In this study, we evaluated the effect of the herbicide propyl 4-(2-(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yloxy)benzylamino) benzoate (ZJ0273) on barley growth and explored the potential to trigger growth recovery through the application of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Barley plants were foliar-sprayed with various concentrations of ZJ0273 (100, 500, or 1000 mg/L) at the four-leaf stage. Increasing eit ...
- Ni, Mi; Wu, Qiong; Wang, Hong-li; Liu, Wei-cheng; Hu, Bin; Zhang, Dian-peng; Zhao, Juan; Liu, De-wen; Lu, Cai-ge
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2019 v.20 no.1 pp. 84-94
- Monilinia fructicola; Streptomyces blastmyceticus; biological control; chitinase; culture media; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; median effective concentration; peaches; physicochemical properties; proteinases; temperature; toxicity testing; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Peach brown rot, caused by Monilinia fructicola, is one of the most serious peach diseases. A strain belonging to the Actinomycetales, named Streptomyces blastmyceticus JZB130180, was found to have a strong inhibitory effect on M. fructicola in confrontation culture. Following the inoculation of peaches in vitro, it was revealed that the fermentation broth of S. blastmyceticus JZB130180 had a sign ...