Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Sai-sai; Li, Yuan; Geng, Shi-jie; Hu, Luan-sha; Fu, Xiong-feng; Han, Xin-yan
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2017 v.18 no.12 pp. 1083-1092
- ammonia; ammonium nitrogen; average daily gain; blood; body weight; crude protein; diet; excretion; feces; growth performance; nitrites; nitrogen; pH; particulate emissions; particulates; piglets; soybean meal; swine feeding; urea nitrogen
- ... This study was conducted to investigate the effects of fresh fermented soybean meal (FSM) on the growth performance of nursery piglets, nitrogen excretion in feces, and the concentrations of ammonia (NH₃) and particulate matter (PM) in the piggery. A total of 472 nursery piglets (Landrace×Yorkshire, (16.3±0.36) kg body weight) were randomly allocated into two treatments with 236 pigs in each treat ...
- PubMed Central:
- El-Magd, MohammedA.; Saleh, AymanA.; Nafeaa, AbeerA.; El-Komy, ShymaaM.; Afifi, MohamedA.
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2017 v.18 no.12 pp. 1064-1074
- average daily gain; blood serum; body weight; buffaloes; cell proliferation; exons; genes; genetic markers; growth performance; growth traits; haplotypes; homozygosity; insulin-like growth factor I; messenger RNA; semitendinosus muscle; single nucleotide polymorphism; somatotropin; statistical analysis
- ... The insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1) gene is a member of the group of somatotropin axis genes that play a significant role in cell proliferation and growth of muscles. Here, we searched for polymorphisms in buffalo IGF1 and found two novel single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), G64A and G280A, in the noncoding sequences of exon 1 and exon 4, respectively. Statistical analysis of different geno ...
- PubMed Central: