Jump to Main Content
- Schmid, Roland M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2018 v.19 no.7 pp. 515-524
- liver failure; monitoring; pancreatitis; patients; pneumonia; prediction; prospective studies; sepsis (infection)
- ... BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Stroke volume variation (SVV) has high sensitivity and specificity in predicting fluid responsiveness. However, sinus rhythm (SR) and controlled mechanical ventilation (CV) are mandatory for their application. Several studies suggest a limited applicability of SVV in intensive care unit (ICU) patients. We hypothesized that the applicability of SVV might be different over ...
- Schmid, Roland M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2016 v.17 no.7 pp. 561-567
- cold; data collection; hypovolemic shock; permeability; women; China; United States
- ... OBJECTIVE: Comparison of global end-diastolic volume index (GEDVI) obtained by femoral and jugular transpulmonary thermodilution (TPTD) indicator injections using the EV1000/VolumnView® device (Edwards Lifesciences, Irvine, USA). METHODS: In an 87-year-old woman with hypovolemic shock and equipped with both jugular and femoral vein access and monitored with the EV1000/VolumeView® device, we record ...
- PubMed Central: