Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Qi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2019 v.20 no.3 pp. 219-237
- animal ovaries; carcinogenesis; cisplatin; gene expression; genes; glycolysis; mesenchymal stromal cells; messenger RNA; microRNA; models; neoplasm cells; ovarian neoplasms; patients; prognosis; signal transduction
- ... BACKGROUND: Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) play an important role in cancer development and progression. However, the mechanism by which they enhance the chemoresistance of ovarian cancer is unknown. METHODS: Conditioned media of BM-MSCs (BM-MSC-CM) were analyzed using a technique based on microRNA arrays. The most highly expressed microRNAs were selected for testing their ef ...
- Tian, Qi-fang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Zhejiang University 2017 v.18 no.3 pp. 256-262
- Papillomaviridae; biopsy; cell biology; colposcopy; humans; messenger RNA; women
- ... Cytology triage has been generally recommended for human papillomavirus (HPV)-positive women, but is highly dependent on well-trained cytologists. The present study was designed to explore whether HPV E6/E7 mRNA detection in cervical exfoliated cells can be a potential triage for HPV-positive women from a clinic-based population. Both the primary HPV testing and Papanicolaou (Pap) test were perfor ...
- PubMed Central: