Jump to Main Content
- Bevilacqua, Moreno; Alegria, Alfredo; Velandia, Daira; Porcu, Emilio
- Journal of agricultural, biological, and environmental statistics 2016 v.21 no.3 pp. 448-469
- chlorophyll; coasts; covariance; data collection; models; multivariate analysis; surface water temperature
- ... In the recent years, there has been a growing interest in proposing covariance models for multivariate Gaussian random fields. Some of these covariance models are very flexible and can capture both the marginal and the cross-spatial dependence of the components of the associated multivariate Gaussian random field. However, effective estimation methods for these models are somehow unexplored. Maxim ...
- Acosta, Jonathan; Osorio, Felipe; Vallejos, Ronny
- Journal of agricultural, biological, and environmental statistics 2016 v.21 no.3 pp. 407-425
- algorithms; autocorrelation; covariance; equations; kriging; macroalgae; models; regression analysis; variance
- ... This paper provides a framework for estimating the effective sample size in a spatial regression model context when the data have been sampled using a line transect scheme and there is an evident serial correlation due to the chronological order in which the observations were collected. We propose a linear regression model with a partially linear covariance structure to address the computation of ...