Jump to Main Content
- Jeong, Yu Jeong; An, Chul Han; Park, Sung-Chul; Pyun, Jang Won; Lee, Jiyoung; Kim, Suk Weon; Kim, Hyun-Soon; Kim, HyeRan; Jeong, Jae Cheol; Kim, Cha Young
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.16 pp. 4099-4105
- Glycine max; abiotic stress; biosynthesis; cell suspension culture; daidzin; gene expression; gene expression regulation; human health; methyl jasmonate; plant estrogens; secondary metabolites; seeds; soybeans; structural genes
- ... Isoflavonoids are a class of biologically active natural products that accumulate in soybean (Glycine max L.) seeds during development, play vital roles in plant defense, and act as phytoestrogens with important human health benefits. Plant cell suspension cultures represent an excellent source of biologically important secondary metabolites. We found that methyl jasmonate (MJ) treatment increased ...
- Li, Yadong; Jin, Qian; Yang, Desong; Cui, Jianghu
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.16 pp. 4013-4021
- Oryza sativa; abiotic stress; antioxidants; aquaporins; biomass; cell division; chlorophyll; enzyme activity; genes; germination; lipid peroxidation; malondialdehyde; molybdenum; molybdenum disulfide; nitrogen; photosynthesis; rice; roots; seeds; shoots
- ... Molybdenum sulfide (MoS₂) has been applied widely in industrial and environmental application, leading to increasing release into environment. So far, no studies have been investigated with regard to the potential effect of MoS₂ on plants. Herein, we studied the impact of MoS₂ on the growth, chlorophyll content, lipid peroxidation, antioxidase system, and aquaporins of rice for the first time. Res ...