Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yuyu; Li, Yang; Deng, Lingli; Zou, Lin; Feng, Fengqin; Zhang, Hui
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.36 pp. 9498-9506
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; antimicrobial packaging; antimicrobial properties; contact angle; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; food packaging; gelatin; hydrophobicity; mechanical testing; nanofibers; nanoparticles; polymers; reactive oxygen species; scanning electron microscopy; ultraviolet radiation; zinc oxide
- ... The ethylcellulose/gelatin solutions containing various concentrations of zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles were electrospun, and the resultant nanofibers were characterized by scanning electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray, X-ray photoelectron spectrometer, X-ray diffraction, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, mechanical testing, water contact angle, and water stability. Results indicat ...
- Chiang, Chung-Jen; Lin, Li-Jen; Wu, Chia-Pei; Chen, Chih-Jung; Chao, Yun-Peng
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.36 pp. 9438-9445
- Escherichia coli; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; epidermal growth factor receptors; hydrophobicity; lipid bodies; lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; oleosin; phospholipids; plant fats and oils; therapeutics
- ... Lung cancer is the most widespread disease and is frequently associated with a high level of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). This study was thus conducted to provide a proof-of-concept approach for targeted therapy of lung cancer by development of nanoscale oil bodies (NOBs). This was carried out by fusion of anti-EGFR affibody (ZEGFR₂) with oleosin (Ole), a structure protein of plant see ...