Jump to Main Content
- Matheis, Katrin; Granvogl, Michael
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.67 no.5 pp. 1484-1494
- gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ion exchange chromatography; isotope dilution technique; odor compounds; odors; off flavors; rapeseed oil; screening; solid phase microextraction; stable isotopes; trimethylamine
- ... The sensomics concept was applied to two steam-treated rapeseed oils, one eliciting a fishy off-flavor (OF) and the other the desired aroma attributes (PC = positive control). After screening the most important odorants via comparative aroma extract dilution analysis, identification experiments and quantitation via stable isotope dilution analysis (SIDA) using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry ...
- Silva, Christopher J.; Lee, Bertram G.; Yambao, Jaszemyn C.; Erickson-Beltran, Melissa L.; Quiñones, Beatriz
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.67 no.5 pp. 1554-1562
- Shiga toxin; Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli; bioassays; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; operon; serotypes; California
- ... A set of 45 environmental strains of Shiga toxin producing Escherichia coli (STEC) from three California counties were analyzed for Shiga toxin production by nanospray liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and Vero cell bioassay. The STEC in this set comprised six serotypes ((O113:H21, O121:H19, O157:H7, O6:H34, O177:H25, and O185:H7) each containing either the stx₂ₐ or stx₂c operon. Six of the ...