Jump to Main Content
- Deng, Kailin; Chan, Wan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.9 pp. 1992-1999
- benzo(a)pyrene; dietary exposure; food contamination; humans; monitoring; mutagenicity; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rice; risk; vegetables; China
- ... Nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (nitro-PAHs) are ubiquitous environmental pollutants attracting increasing attention because of their potent mutagenicity to humans. Previous studies of nitro-PAHs focused on investigating their formation mechanisms and detecting them in atmospheric environment; however, few studies have reported their occurrence in food samples, and regulations on nitro-P ...
- Zhou, Min; Ma, Hang-Ying; Liu, Zhi-Hua; Yang, Guang-Yu; Du, Gang; Ye, Yan-Qing; Li, Gan-Peng; Hu, Qiu-Fen
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.9 pp. 1887-1892
- Lepidium meyenii; X-ray diffraction; biomimetic synthesis; circular dichroism spectroscopy; condensation reactions; crystallization; crystals; cytotoxicity; dietary supplements; enantiomers; functional foods; human cell lines; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasms; thiazoles; tubers; China
- ... (+)-Meyeniins A–C (1–3), a novel class of sulfur-containing hexahydroimidazo[1,5-c]thiazole derivatives, were isolated from the tubers of Lepidium meyenii (maca) cultivated in Lijiang, Yunnan province, China. Guided by their biosynthetic hypothesis, a stereocontrolled biomimetic synthesis of meyeniins A–C and their individual enantiomers was efficiently accomplished by a combination of a condensat ...