Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Dengfeng; Jin, Weiping; Li, Jing; Xiong, Wenfei; Pei, Yaqiong; Wang, Yuntao; Li, Yan; Li, Bin
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.11 pp. 2454-2460
- sodium caseinate, etc ; adsorption; air; biodegradable products; bubbles; foams; gliadin; nanoparticles; ovalbumin; viscoelasticity; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Edible gliadin nanoparticles (GNPs) were fabricated using the anti-solvent method. They possessed unique high foamability and foam stability. An increasing concentration of GNPs accelerated their initial adsorption speed from the bulk phase to the interface and raised the viscoelastic modulus of interfacial films. High foamability (174.2 ± 6.4%) was achieved at the very low concentration of GNPs ( ...
- Liu, Chun; Cheng, Fenfen; Yang, Xiaoquan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.11 pp. 2426-2434
- sodium caseinate, etc ; Bowman-Birk inhibitor; absorption; allergenicity; bioavailability; curcumin; drugs; encapsulation; endocytosis; enzymes; gastrointestinal system; nanoparticles; pH; proteolysis; rats; solubility; soybeans; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Curcumin is a poorly water-soluble drug, and its oral bioavailability is very low. Here, a novel self-assembly nanoparticle delivery carrier has been successfully developed by using soybean Bowman–Birk inhibitor (BBI) to improve the solubility, bioaccessibility, and oral absorption of curcumin. BBI is a unique protein, which can be resistant to the pH range and proteolytic enzymes in the gastroint ...