Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Shan; Hu, Xiaoxi; Li, Mengru; Miao, Jianyin; Du, Jinghe; Wu, Rongli
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.12 pp. 2591-2603
- Abiotrophia; Bacillus (bacteria); Carnobacterium; Clostridium; Enterococcus; Escherichia; Lactobacillus; Pseudomonas; Staphylococcus; Streptococcus; Tetragenococcus halophilus; amino acids; bacterial communities; citrates; databases; fermentation; gene expression; genes; lactate dehydrogenase; limonene; microbial activity; oxidative phosphorylation; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; shrimp
- ... The bacterial community and the metabolic activities involved at the flavor-forming stage during the fermentation of shrimp sauce were investigated using metatranscriptome and 16S rRNA gene sequencings. Results showed that the abundance of Tetragenococcus was 95.1%. Tetragenococcus halophilus was identified in 520 of 588 transcripts annotated in the Nr database. Activation of the citrate cycle and ...
- Zhang, Xin; Yang, Yang; Weng, Peifang; Wu, Zufang
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.12 pp. 2582-2590
- Bifidobacterium; Clostridium histolyticum; Enterococcus; Lactobacillus; anthocyanins; bacteria; chromatography; culture media; fermentation; growth retardation; human health; humans; intestinal microorganisms; monitoring; phenolic acids; short chain fatty acids; sweet potatoes
- ... In order to investigate the modulatory effect of purple sweet potato anthocyanins (PSPAs) on human intestinal microbiota, PSPAs were prepared by column chromatography and their influence on intestinal microbiota was analyzed by monitoring the bacterial populations and analyzing short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) concentrations at different time points. The numbers (log10 cell/mL) of Bifidobacterium and ...