Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Shan; Hu, Xiaoxi; Li, Mengru; Miao, Jianyin; Du, Jinghe; Wu, Rongli
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.12 pp. 2591-2603
- Abiotrophia; Bacillus (bacteria); Carnobacterium; Clostridium; Enterococcus; Escherichia; Lactobacillus; Pseudomonas; Staphylococcus; Streptococcus; Tetragenococcus halophilus; amino acids; bacterial communities; citrates; databases; fermentation; gene expression; genes; lactate dehydrogenase; limonene; microbial activity; oxidative phosphorylation; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; shrimp
- ... The bacterial community and the metabolic activities involved at the flavor-forming stage during the fermentation of shrimp sauce were investigated using metatranscriptome and 16S rRNA gene sequencings. Results showed that the abundance of Tetragenococcus was 95.1%. Tetragenococcus halophilus was identified in 520 of 588 transcripts annotated in the Nr database. Activation of the citrate cycle and ...
- Xu, Yanbing; Zheng, Zhaojuan; Xu, Qianqian; Yong, Qiang; Ouyang, Jia
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.12 pp. 2612-2618
- Aspergillus niger; Pichia pastoris; fermentation; genes; hydrolysis; inulin; oligosaccharides; polymerization
- ... Inulooligosaccharides (IOS) represent an important class of oligosaccharides at industrial scale. An efficient conversion of inulin to IOS through endoinulinase from Aspergillus niger is presented. A 1482 bp codon optimized gene fragment encoding endoinulinase from A. niger DSM 2466 was cloned into pPIC9K vector and was transformed into Pichia pastoris KM71. Maximum activity of the recombinant end ...