Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xiaoyang; Lin, Huanzhang; Si, Zhenwei; Xia, Yihua; Chen, Weixin; Li, Xueping
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.7 pp. 1494-1502
- phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, etc ; Colletotrichum musae; antioxidant activity; bacteria; bananas; catechol oxidase; cell structures; chitinase; color; disease control; disease incidence; disease occurrence; fruit quality; fungicides; hydrogen peroxide; induced resistance; malondialdehyde; peroxidase; ripening; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Benzothiadiazole (BTH) works as a plant activator. The effects of different BTH treatments and fungicides SPORGON on fruit ripening and disease incidence were investigated. The results showed that BTH treatment significantly delayed fruit ripening, maintained fruit firmness, color, and good fruit quality, and dramatically reduced the incidence of disease. BTH effectively inhibited the invasion and ...
- Mollavali, Mohanna; Bolandnazar, Saheb Ali; Schwarz, Dietmar; Rohn, Sascha; Riehle, Peer; Nahandi, Fariborz Zaare
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.1 pp. 71-77
- phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, etc ; Allium cepa; Diversispora; Glomus mosseae; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; biosynthesis; catalase; catechol oxidase; color; cultivars; enzyme activity; flavonols; glucosides; mycorrhizae; mycorrhizal fungi; nutrient uptake; onions; peroxidase; pyruvic acid; vitamin content; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... The objective of this study was to investigate the impact of mycorrhizal symbiosis on qualitative characteristics of onion (Allium cepa L.). For this reason, five onion cultivars with different scale color and three different strains of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Diversispora versiformis, Rhizophagus intraradices, Funneliformis mosseae) were used. Red cultivars, mainly ‘Red Azar-shahr’, showed ...