Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Qian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.1 pp. 356-363
- adsorbents; benzimidazole; detection limit; eggs; ionization; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; milk; milk analysis; nickel; silica; solid phase extraction; statistical analysis
- ... A novel nickel oxide nanoparticle-deposited silica (SiO2@NiO) composite was prepared via liquid-phase deposition (LPD) and then employed as a solid-phase extraction (SPE) sorbent. When the SPE was coupled with liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (LC–ESI/MS) analysis, an analytical platform for the sensitive determination of benzimidazole residues in egg and milk was est ...
- Lu, Qian, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.11 pp. 2315-2324
- Escherichia coli; acetates; alpha-galactosidase; glycosides; guar gum; lead; locust bean gum; metal ions; raffinose; reducing sugars; saline soils; sodium chloride; soymilk; sucrose; trypsin
- ... α-Galactosidases are of great interest in various applications. A glycoside hydrolase family 27 α-galactosidase was cloned from Pontibacter sp. harbored in a saline soil and expressed in Escherichia coli. The purified recombinant enzyme (rAgaAHJ8) was little or not affected by 3.5–30.0% (w/v) NaCl, 10.0–100.0 mM Pb(CH3COO)2, 10.0–60.0 mM ZnSO4, or 8.3–100.0 mg mL–1 trypsin and by most metal ions a ...