Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Yanyan; Yang, Yang; Liu, Can; Chen, Lin; Sheng, Jiping; Shen, Lin
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.22 pp. 5509-5517
- phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, etc ; Botrytis cinerea; abscisic acid; ascorbate peroxidase; beta-glucanase; catalase; catechol oxidase; chitinase; gibberellic acid; gray mold; hydrogen peroxide; indole acetic acid; innate immunity; methyl jasmonate; mitogen-activated protein kinase; peroxidase; signal transduction; tomatoes; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) are major components of defense signaling pathways that transduce extracellular stimuli into intracellular responses in plants. Our previous study indicated that SlMPK1/2/3 were associated with nitric oxide-induced defense response in tomato fruit. In this study, we determine whether SlMPK1/2/3 influence the tomato fruitâs innate immunity and whether pla ...
- Zhang, Qin; Liu, Yulong; He, Congcong; Zhu, Shijiang
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.22 pp. 5313-5320
- phenylalanine ammonia-lyase, etc ; NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming); peroxidase; biosynthesis; catalase; catechol oxidase; calcium; hydrogen peroxide; lanthanum; NADP (coenzyme); malondialdehyde; financial economics; control methods; oxidation; pineapples; abscisic acid; calcium channel blockers; oxygen; phenolic compounds; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Internal browning (IB) is a postharvest physiological disorder causing economic losses in pineapple, but there is no effective control measure. In this study, postharvest application of 380 Î¼M abscisic acid (ABA) reduced IB incidence by 23.4-86.3% and maintained quality in pineapple fruit. ABA reduced phenolic contents and polyphenol oxidase and phenylalanine ammonia lyase activities; increased c ...