Jump to Main Content
- Hua, Wan; Hu, Huiling; Chen, Fang; Tang, Lin; Peng, Tong; Wang, Zhanguo
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.10 pp. 2767-2772
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Jatropha curcas; absorption; esters; high performance liquid chromatography; ions; isomers; mass spectrometry; solvents; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... In this work, a high-speed countercurrent chromatography (HSCCC) method was established for the preparation of phorbol esters (PEs) from Jatropha curcas. n-Hexane–ethyl acetate–methanol–water (1.5:1.5:1.2:0.5, v/v) was selected as the optimum two-phase solvent system to separate and purify jatropha factor C1 (JC1) with a purity of 85.2%, as determined by HPLC, and to obtain a mixture containing fo ...
- Tumer, Tugba Boyunegmez; Rojas-Silva, Patricio; Poulev, Alexander; Raskin, llya; Waterman, Carrie
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.5 pp. 1505-1513
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Moringa oleifera; NADP (coenzyme); antioxidants; health promotion; leaves; oxygen radical absorbance capacity; polyphenols; traditional medicine; trees; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Moringa oleifera Lam. is a fast-growing, tropical tree with various edible parts used as nutritious food and traditional medicine. This study describes an efficient preparatory strategy to extract and fractionate moringa leaves by fast centrifugal partition chromatography (FCPC) to produce polyphenol and isothiocyanate (ITC) rich fractions. Characterization and further purification of these fracti ...
- PubMed Central: