Jump to Main Content
- Vecino Bello, Xanel; Devesa-Rey, Rosa; Cruz, José Manuel; Moldes , Ana Belén
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2012 v.60 no.5 pp. 1258-1265
- Lactobacillus pentosus; biosurfactants; pH; salinity; surface tension; synergism; temperature
- ... Many studies have investigated the effects of pH, temperature, and salinity on the surface-active properties of various surfactants, although in most cases the variables have been studied separately, without considering the effects of any interactions between them. In the present study, a Box–Behnken factorial design was applied to study the effects of pH, temperature, and salinity on the surface- ...
- Ge, Xia; d’Avignon, D. André; Ackerman, Joseph J. H.; Collavo, Alberto; Sattin, Maurizio; Ostrander, Elizabeth
L.; Hall, Erin L.; Sammons, R. Douglas; Preston, Christopher
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2012 v.60 no.5 pp. 1243-1250
- Conyza canadensis; Lolium multiflorum; Lolium rigidum; glyphosate; inhibitory concentration 50; lethal dose 50; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; vacuoles; Australia; Europe; South America
- ... Lolium spp., ryegrass, variants from Australia, Brazil, Chile, and Italy showing differing levels of glyphosate resistance were examined by ³¹P NMR. Extents of glyphosate (i) resistance (LD₅₀), (ii) inhibition of 5-enopyruvyl-shikimate-3-phosphate synthase (EPSPS) activity (IC₅₀), and (iii) translocation were quantified for glyphosate-resistant (GR) and glyphosate-sensitive (GS) Lolium multiflorum ...