Jump to Main Content
- Shang, Jian; Sun, Ranfen; Li, Yongqiang; Huang, Runqiu; Bi, Fuchun; Wang, Qingmin
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2010 v.58 no.3 pp. 1834–1837
- insect growth regulators, etc ; synthesis; insecticidal properties; larvicides; toxicity; chemical analysis; chemical composition; chemical structure; bioassays; new products; product evaluation; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... A series of novel N-tert-butyl-N′-thio[1-(6-chloro-3-pyridylmethyl)-2-nitroiminoimidazolidine]-N,N′-diacylhydrazines were synthesized by the reaction of chlorosulfenyl(N-tert-butyl-N,N′-diacylhydrazines) with 1-(6-chloro-3-pyridylmethyl)-2-nitroiminoimidazolidine (imidacloprid) in the presence of sodium hydride. Their larvicidal activities were evaluated. All of them exhibited insecticidal activit ...
- Saha, Supradip; Walia, Suresh; Kumar, Jitendra; Dhingra, Swaran; Parmar, Balraj S.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2010 v.58 no.1 pp. 434–440
- insect growth regulators, etc ; screening; antifeedants; triterpenoid saponins; Diploknema butyracea; Sapindus mukorossi; Spodoptera litura; insect control; plant protection; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Antifeeding and insect growth regulatory effects of saponins and its hydrolyzed products from Diploknema butyracea and Sapindus mukorossi on the insect pest Spodoptera litura (F.) were investigated in the laboratory. D. butyracea saponins as well as their hydrolyzed prosapogenins were found to be better biologically active in controlling pests. A concentration of 1200 and 3400 mg L−1 alkaline and ...