Jump to Main Content
- Schutz, K.; Kammerer, D.; Carle, R.; Schieber, A.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2004 v.52 no.13 pp. 4090-4096
- vegetable juices; pomace; artichokes; ionization; phenolic acids; high performance liquid chromatography; detectors; food composition; flavonoids; mass spectrometry; detection
- ... A method for the identification and quantification of phenolic compounds from artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) heads, juice, and pomace by HPLC with diode array and mass spectrometric detection was developed. Among the 22 major compounds, 11 caffeoylquinic acids and 8 flavonoids were detected. Quantification of individual compounds was carried out by external calibration. Apigenin 7-O-glucuronide wa ...
- Rosch, D.; Krumbein, A.; Mugge, C.; Kroh, L.W.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2004 v.52 no.13 pp. 4039-4046
- Hippophae rhamnoides; small fruits; pomace; fruit juices; flavonols; glycosides; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; high performance liquid chromatography; ionization; mass spectrometry; fruit composition
- ... Four flavonol glycosides were isolated from an extract of sea buckthorn pomace (Hippophae rhamnoides) by Sephadex LH-20 gel chromatography and semipreparative HPLC. Their structures were elucidated by hydrolysis studies, ESI-MS(n), UV, and 1H and 13C NMR spectroscopy. The occurrence of the major flavonol glycoside kaempferol 3-O-β-sophoroside-7-O-α-rhamnoside in sea buckthorn is described here for ...