Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu; Pang, Wei; He, Congcong; Li, Yibo; Jiang, Yugang; Guo, Changjiang
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 87-94
- angiotensin II; apoptosis; biomarkers; blueberries; electrocardiography; endothelins; heart; heart rate; histopathology; inflammation; interleukin-10; interleukin-6; malondialdehyde; oxidative stress; particulates; protein synthesis; rats; superoxide dismutase
- ... Blueberry anthocyanin-enriched extracts (BAE) at three doses (0.5, 1.0, and 2.0 g/kg) were administered by oral gavage to rats exposed to 10 mg/kg fine particulate matter (PM₂.₅) three times a week. A positive control group was exposed to PM₂.₅ without BAE treatment. We analyzed heart rate (HR), electrocardiogram (ECG), and histopathology, and biomarkers of cardiovascular system injuries, systemic ...
- Wu, Qian; Zhang, Yang; Tang, Hu; Chen, Yashu; Xie, Bijun; Wang, Chao; Sun, Zhida
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 216-223
- anthocyanins; beta-glucosidase; binding properties; blueberries; circular dichroism spectroscopy; electrostatic interactions; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; high performance liquid chromatography; lees; molecular models
- ... Anthocyanins were isolated from blueberry wine lees using Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography and semipreparative high-performance liquid chromatography (semipreparative HPLC) and then identified by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS. Our results show that malvidin-3-hexose (Mv-3-hex) and malvidin-3-(6′acetyl)-hexose (Mv-3-ace-hex) are the major components in the anthocyanin extracts of blueberry wine lees (>90% ...