Jump to Main Content
- Moreno-Perez, Sonia; Turati, Daniela Flavia Machado; Borges, Janaina Pires; Luna, Pilar; Señorans, Francisco Javier; Guisan, Jose M.; Fernandez-Lorente, Gloria
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 117-122
- Thermomyces lanuginosus; biocatalysts; carboxylic ester hydrolases; esters; ethanolysis; hydrophobicity; immobilized enzymes; lipolysis; omega-3 fatty acids; sardine oil
- ... Different immobilized derivatives of two lipases were tested as catalysts of the synthesis of ethyl esters of omega-3 fatty acids during the ethanolysis of sardine oil in solvent-free systems at 25 °C. Lipases from Thermomyces lanuginosus (TLL) and Lecitase Ultra (a phospholipase with lipolytic activity) were studied. Lipases were adsorbed on hydrophobic Sepabeads C18 through the open active cente ...
- Wang, Xuechuan; Guo, Xiaoxiao; Wang, Haijun; Guo, Peiying
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 104-116
- collagen; esterification; esters; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; leather; mechanical properties; micelles; particle size; phosphates; polymers; surfactants
- ... The surfactants of the linear-hyperbranched phosphate esters (PAMAMGₙ-3-Ps) have been constructed through random multibranching esterification of lauroyl chloride and phosphate ester as a branching agent. Subsequently, a series of surfactant products were obtained. Benefiting from the amphiphilic structure with the hydrophilic core and many hydrophobic tails, PAMAMGₙ-3-Ps were able to self-assembl ...