Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Feifei; Yang, Shupeng; Zhang, Huiyan; Zhou, Jinhui; Li, Yi; Zhang, Jinzhen; Jin, Yue; Wang, Zhanhui; Li, Yanshen; Shen, Jianzhong; Zhang, Suxia; Cao, Xingyuan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 199-207
- biochemical pathways; biotransformation; chickens; cows; dysentery; goats; hydroxylation; metabolism; metabolites; pneumonia; rats; swine; tiamulin; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; veterinary clinics
- ... Tiamulin is an antimicrobial widely used in veterinary practice to treat dysentery and pneumonia in pigs and poultry. However, knowledge about the metabolism of tiamulin is very limited in farm animals. To better understand the biotransformation of tiamulin, in the present study, in vitro and in vivo metabolites of tiamulin in rats, chickens, swine, goats, and cows were identified and elucidated u ...
- Shi, Danshu; An, Ran; Zhang, Wenbo; Zhang, Guilong; Yu, Zhiguo
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 60-65
- Exserohilum; Fusarium oxysporum; Photorhabdus; Pythium aphanidermatum; Thanatephorus cucumeris; agar; antifungal properties; insects; median effective concentration; metabolites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plant pathogenic fungi
- ... Chemical investigation of an insect pathogenic enterobacterium, Photorhabdus temperata SN259, led to the isolation and identification of seven metabolites, which include three new compounds, 3-hydroxy-2-isopropyl-5-phenethylphenyl carbamate, 1, 2-(1-hydroxypropan-2-yl)-5-[2-phenylethyl]benzene-1,3-diol, 2, 2-(1-hydroxypropan-2-yl)-5-[(E)-2-phenylethenyl]benzene-1,3-diol, 3, and four known metaboli ...