Jump to Main Content
- Wagner, Juliane; Schieberle, Peter; Granvogl, Michael
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 132-138
- cineole; flavor compounds; isotope dilution technique; licorice; models; odor compounds; odors; stable isotopes; sucrose; vanillin
- ... Application of the sensomics concept elucidated the key odorants of heat-processed licorice (Succus Liquiritiae). Forty-nine aroma-active compounds with flavor dilution (FD) factors between 16 and 2048 were detected; 47 thereof were identified, 23 for the first time in heated licorice. 4-Hydroxy-2,5-dimethylfuran-3(2H)-one revealed the highest FD factor of 2048, followed by 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethylf ...
- Sha, Sha; Chen, Shuang; Qian, Michael; Wang, Chengcheng; Xu, Yan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 123-131
- flavor; headspace analysis; mixing; models; odor compounds; odors; quantitative analysis
- ... The aroma profile of Chinese roasted sesame-like flavor type liquor was investigated by means of headspace solid phase microextraction–aroma extract dilution analysis (HS-SPME-AEDA). Sixty-three odor-active regions were detected by HS-SPME-AEDA with flavor dilution (FD) factors >5, and 58 of these were further identified. Among them, ethyl hexanoate, 2-furfurylthiol, dimethyl trisulfide, 3-methylb ...