Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Hsien-Chun; Lin, Mei-Hsiang; Liao, Jiahn-Haur; Wu, Tzu-Hua; Lee, Tzong-Huei; Mi, Fwu-Long; Wu, Chi-Hao; Chen, Ku-Chung; Cheng, Chia-Hsiung; Lin, Cheng-Wei
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 51-59
- Taiwanofungus camphoratus; bioactive compounds; bioactive properties; colorectal neoplasms; gene expression regulation; genes; molecular models; mushrooms; neoplasm cells; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; ubiquinones
- ... Antroquinonol (ANQ) is a ubiquinone derivative from the unique mushroom Antrodia camphorata, which exhibits broad-spectrum bioactivities. The effects of ANQ on cancer stem cell-like properties in colon cancer, however, remain unclear. In this study, we found that ANQ inhibited growth of colon cancer cells. The 50% growth inhibitions (GI₅₀) of ANQ on HCT15 and LoVo were 34.8 ± 0.07 and 17.9 ± 0.07 ...
- Wu, Qian; Zhang, Yang; Tang, Hu; Chen, Yashu; Xie, Bijun; Wang, Chao; Sun, Zhida
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 216-223
- anthocyanins; beta-glucosidase; binding properties; blueberries; circular dichroism spectroscopy; electrostatic interactions; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; high performance liquid chromatography; lees; molecular models
- ... Anthocyanins were isolated from blueberry wine lees using Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography and semipreparative high-performance liquid chromatography (semipreparative HPLC) and then identified by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS. Our results show that malvidin-3-hexose (Mv-3-hex) and malvidin-3-(6′acetyl)-hexose (Mv-3-ace-hex) are the major components in the anthocyanin extracts of blueberry wine lees (>90% ...