Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu; Pang, Wei; He, Congcong; Li, Yibo; Jiang, Yugang; Guo, Changjiang
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 87-94
- angiotensin II; apoptosis; biomarkers; blueberries; electrocardiography; endothelins; heart; heart rate; histopathology; inflammation; interleukin-10; interleukin-6; malondialdehyde; oxidative stress; particulates; protein synthesis; rats; superoxide dismutase
- ... Blueberry anthocyanin-enriched extracts (BAE) at three doses (0.5, 1.0, and 2.0 g/kg) were administered by oral gavage to rats exposed to 10 mg/kg fine particulate matter (PM₂.₅) three times a week. A positive control group was exposed to PM₂.₅ without BAE treatment. We analyzed heart rate (HR), electrocardiogram (ECG), and histopathology, and biomarkers of cardiovascular system injuries, systemic ...
- Sun, Feifei; Yang, Shupeng; Zhang, Huiyan; Zhou, Jinhui; Li, Yi; Zhang, Jinzhen; Jin, Yue; Wang, Zhanhui; Li, Yanshen; Shen, Jianzhong; Zhang, Suxia; Cao, Xingyuan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 199-207
- biochemical pathways; biotransformation; chickens; cows; dysentery; goats; hydroxylation; metabolism; metabolites; pneumonia; rats; swine; tiamulin; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; veterinary clinics
- ... Tiamulin is an antimicrobial widely used in veterinary practice to treat dysentery and pneumonia in pigs and poultry. However, knowledge about the metabolism of tiamulin is very limited in farm animals. To better understand the biotransformation of tiamulin, in the present study, in vitro and in vivo metabolites of tiamulin in rats, chickens, swine, goats, and cows were identified and elucidated u ...