Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Shujun; Wang, Shaokang; Guo, Peng; Liu, Lu; Wang, Shuo
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 156-166
- carbohydrate structure; cooking; enzymatic hydrolysis; gelatinization; heat; heat tolerance; heat treatment; in vitro digestibility; starch granules; water content; wheat; wheat starch; yams
- ... In the present study, the multiscale structures and in vitro digestibility of wheat and yam starches with different water contents after heating at 100 °C were investigated. After heating for the same time, the degree of gelatinization of both starches increased with increasing water content, followed by the gradual disruption of multiscale structures of starch granules. At a water content of 37% ...
- Cheng, Youpu; Zheng, Yongquan; Dong, Fengshou; Li, Jing; Zhang, Yaofang; Sun, Shuhong; Li, Ning; Cui, Xinyi; Wang, Yuanhong; Pan, Xinglu; Zhang, Weilong
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 234-243
- enantiomers; environmental assessment; food safety; grapes; propiconazole; soil; soil sampling; stereochemistry; tandem mass spectrometry; wheat; wheat straw
- ... An efficient and sensitive chiral analytical method was established for the determination of propiconazole stereoisomers by supercritical fluid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (SFC-MS/MS). Stereoisomeric separation was performed on a Chiralpak AD-3 column with CO₂/ethanol (93:7) as the mobile phase. The four propiconazole stereoisomers were well separated in 4.7 min with resolutions above ...