Jump to Main Content
- Wang, S.; Allan, R.D.; Skerritt, J.H.; Kennedy, I.R.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 1998 v.46 no.8 pp. 3330-3338
- diflubenzuron, etc ; flufenoxuron; chlorfluazuron; teflubenzuron; benzoylphenylureas; insecticides; haptens; soil; water; detection; chemical analysis; chemical structure; models; lufenuron; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... A competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbert assay (ELISA) was developed for the quantitative detection of five benzophenylurea insecticides in soil (90% methanol extraction) and water. No significant matrix effects were observed. Conjugates of diflubenzuron derivatives with proteins were prepared by attachment at either the urea nitrogen of diflubenzuron or the 4-position of the aniline ring, wherei ...
- Wimmer, M.J.; Smith, R.R.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 1991 v.39 no.2 pp. 280-286
- diflubenzuron, etc ; detection; environmental factors; gas chromatography; insecticide residues; leaves; mass spectrometry; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... A new and rapid gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric analytical procedure for insect growth regulator diflubenzuron, a phenylurea-based insecticide, has been developed. Diflubenzuron is decomposed by the heat of a gas chromatograph into three reproducible fragments, 4-chlorophenyl isocyanate, 4-chloroaniline, and 2,6-difluorobenzamide, which elute separately from the GC column. The source of the ...