Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caicheng; Yuan, Susu; Zhang, Weiwei; Ng, Tzibun; Ye, Xiujuan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2019 v.67 no.24 pp. 6748-6756
- cherry tomatoes, etc ; Botrytis cinerea; Fagopyrum esculentum; acid tolerance; ammonium sulfate; antifungal properties; biological control; buckwheat; calcium; chloroform; chromatography; cymoxanil; ethanol; fruits; fungi; gels; ions; iron; isopropyl alcohol; leaves; magnesium; mancozeb; manganese; membrane permeability; membrane potential; methanol; mitochondrial membrane; mycelium; pH; peptides; potassium; seed extracts; spore germination; thermal stability; Show all 34 Subjects
- ... A 11 kDa antifungal protein FEAP was purified from buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) seed extract with a procedure involving (NH₄)₂SO₄ precipitation and chromatography on SP-Sepharose, Affi-gel blue gel, Mono S, and Superdex peptide. Its N-terminal sequence was AQXGAQGGGAT, resembling those of buckwheat peptides Fα-AMP1 and Fα-AMP2. FEAP exhibited thermostability (20–100 °C) and acid resistance (pH ...
- Ahmed, Mohamed Bedair M.; Rajapaksha, Anushka Upamali; Lim, Jung Eun; Vu, Ngoc Thang; Kim, ll Seop; Kang, Ho Min; Lee, Sang Soo; Ok, Yong Sik
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.2 pp. 398-405
- cherry tomatoes, etc ; Cucumis sativus; Lactuca sativa; Solanum lycopersicum; acceptable daily intake; adverse effects; animals; chlortetracycline; cucumbers; environmental health; excretion; greenhouses; human health; leaves; lettuce; oxytetracycline; risk; roots; sand; seedlings; sulfadimethoxine; sulfamethoxazole; tetracycline; upland soils; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Veterinary antibiotics can be released to environment by the animalsâ excretions, which thereby poses human health and ecological risks. Six antibiotics (tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, sulfamethazine, sulfamethoxazole, and sulfadimethoxine) at three concentrations (5, 10, and 20 mg kgâ1 soil) were employed in pots filled with a loamy sand upland soil. Three types of vegetabl ...