Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Qian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.19 pp. 4771-4776
- adsorbents; adsorption; correlation; detection limit; high performance liquid chromatography; markets; particle size; peanuts; pollen; polyphenols; purification methods; solid phase extraction; vegetable oil
- ... In this study, a simple and convenient method for the determination of trans-resveratrol (TRA) in peanut oils based on pollen grain solid-phase extraction (SPE) was developed. Pollen grains were used as normal-phase SPE sorbent to separate TRA from peanut oils for the first time. As a naturally occurring material, pollen grains exhibited an excellent adsorption capacity for polyphenolic compounds ...
- Lu, Qian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.1 pp. 356-363
- adsorbents; benzimidazole; detection limit; eggs; ionization; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; milk; milk analysis; nickel; silica; solid phase extraction; statistical analysis
- ... A novel nickel oxide nanoparticle-deposited silica (SiO2@NiO) composite was prepared via liquid-phase deposition (LPD) and then employed as a solid-phase extraction (SPE) sorbent. When the SPE was coupled with liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (LC–ESI/MS) analysis, an analytical platform for the sensitive determination of benzimidazole residues in egg and milk was est ...