Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 34,050
- Greweling, T.; Davison, K.L.; Morris, C.J.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 1964 v.12 no.2 pp. 139-143
- cattle; blood; milk; urine; nitrates; chemical analysis; rumen fluids
- ... A cattle feeding experiment required that nitrate be determined in bovine milk, blood, urine, and rumen liquor. Attempts to apply the phenoldisulfonic acid or brucine procedures to these fluids gave erratic results, despite protein precipitation, chloride removal, and heavy metal precipitation. Application of a xylenol extraction procedure to the clarified solutions gave reproducible results and s ...
- Evans, R.J.; Bandemer, S.L.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 1967 v.15 no.3 pp. 439-443
- growth retardation; inhibitors; Vicia; Phaseolus; mung beans; peas; cowpeas; soybeans; seeds; essential amino acids; sulfur amino acids; protein value; heat treatment; rats; bioassays